IT Energy and the International Chamber of Shipping are pleased to announce a new version Watchkeeper Desktop is now available, free-of-charge, to all Watchkeeper subscribers.
ISF Watchkeeper Version 3.52 is now available
- Auto-Sync: ISF Watchkeeper 3.52 can now be set up to synchronise automatically with Watchkeeper Online. This allows you to receive daily alerts, statistics and warnings on non-conformities and other notifications, based on your own custom settings
- Safety Drills: You can now log safety drills separately from normal work hours, to ensure overtime is calculated more accurately
- Silent/Remote Install: A scripted install process for customers with locked-down servers, or using automation software
- Remote SQL Server: ISF Watchkeeper 3.52 can attach to a separate SQL server on your network, as long as it is running SQL Server 2012 SP3 *suppport for SQL2019 coming soon
- Performance Improvements: We’ve made a number of improvements and speed enhancements to this version of Watchkeeper.
ISF Watchkeeper Version 3.51 features
If you haven’t yet upgraded from previous versions of ISF Watchkeeper (ISF Watchkeeper 3.41 and below), you might also want to review the below features which were added in Version 3.51 and are also part of this new upgrade to version 3.52:
- Non-conformance alerts: For shore-based staff, using Watchkeeper Online.
- Team Planner: Create multi-crew plans around work schedules and share these plans and revisions with your shore-based offices
- NC Activity analysis: Track what activities are being performed during non-conformance
- International Date Line Crossing: Easily account for days gained or lost when crossing date lines and stay compliant.
- Multi-Language Reports: Language options for ships where the working language is not English